How did you learn about Cheer Up, Emo Kid?

Start a New Forum Topic

Home Forum General Forums Cheer Up, Emo Kid How did you learn about Cheer Up, Emo Kid?

This topic contains 37 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Asshole 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    AMK
    AMK

I eagerly hunger for the beef.

CandyPoison
    Participant

I became aware of this comic when someone posted “Perception” on an app of funny pictures, so I googled cheerupemokid.com and read all of the comics in just one day…

erzel
    Participant

@candypoison: I read all the comics in 2009. Can only imagine having only learned about CUEK this year and reading all the comics from way back. Must have taken you some time lol

Got giddy when the moderator posted on this thread. Almost fainted with happiness when I saw Enzo did too lolawhzomg such a fangirl

Impulse97

I too discovered this comic several rotations around the sun ago and read them all in one sitting. Hurray, I’m part of a fad!

breeleigh104
    Participant

i know i was on google.. and i found one of the pictures.. and i opened the link.. and here i am XD

HopelessTeen
    Participant

I was introduced too it yesterday by my fabulous ecogoth friend haha it makes sense if u meet her ^_^

Coconut
    Participant

I was abducted and probed by aliens and when they returned me to Earth, I had a sudden urge to read web comics. I typed in the website w/o even knowing it ever existed.And since then I was addicted to this site.

just kidding! cant remember

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Coconut.

BeefNotPork
    Participant

Was first intrigued when I finally saw site links on the FB page! :B
    The design of the site and styles of the comics sealed it for me.

Vaynard
    Participant

I learned about CUEK on 9Gag. Someone posted Zekes Creepyass Smile there. I found it funny them I searched for the site. I Looked at each post of this site in the same day, and i’ve been following CUEK since then. :3

UnluckyZero
    Participant

I think it was 2011 and I think it was an ad/link on another webcomic but I really have no idea anymore…

Quism
    Participant

i saw the dog comic posted in another forum and got interested

worth it

-LunaticM00N-
    Participant

I was browsing the internet one day and I thought that I’d give it a try. It was awesome. ^_^

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cheer Up, Emo Kid © 2008-2017 by Enzo. All rights reserved.
All references and otherwise trademarked or copyrighted content remain the properties of their respective owners.