How did you learn about Cheer Up, Emo Kid?

Start a New Forum Topic

Home Forum General Forums Cheer Up, Emo Kid How did you learn about Cheer Up, Emo Kid?

This topic contains 37 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Asshole 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 38 total)
  • Author

MasonJar13
    Participant

It was a few years ago, can’t remember when. What I do remember is I was in a pretty dark place and I came across this. What really caught me was the dog comic; I actually made an avatar/bg with a small cut from one of those. I love these comics and I’m glad I finally made a profile.

madman4life
    Participant

Someone posted the dog story on imgur and i just about cried and someone posted the link to the website and so here i am

anovasiangel
    Participant

around August last year (2013) I was looking through one of my friend’s phone and she had a bunch of these comics on there and i asked her what it was and she told me, i went home and looked it up and spent the entire night reading them from the beginning. :cheer: i am so happy that I was snooping through her phone that day or else i would not have CUEK, and that would just be a tragedy =)

Freggie
    Participant

When I first found out about CUEK, it was around January 2013. I was looking around some social media site and saw that someone posted the creepy-smile-bus-comic with only “lol” as the description. Then everyone started talking about Cheer Up, Emo Kid and at the time, I had no idea about how it was linked to the comic. So then I just searched it up to find this site, which I joyfully spent a lot of time on. I only recently made an profile to try and contribute to the community.

Bootrick
    Participant

StumbleUpon. I still haven’t checked out all the archived comics. Been checking updates for a few months. Had to register to praise the Path of Perseverance. Seriously an amazing set of comics. Better love story in 3 comics than (insert trope filled rom-com).

Enzo
    Enzo
    Keymaster

Welcome you guys thanks for being here. I love you all :B (In a platonic, no-physical-contact type of way of course) (Like my last relationship)

Eren_Y
    Participant

Found the first Paths strip on Imgur and really liked the story so I decided to look it up. Found the site after a little searching and I am quite glad I did. Enzo you are a hilarious dude, but the Dog comics hit me right in the feels.

toyrob
    Participant

u are completley brilliant. :rockon:

fhqwhgus
    Participant

I’ve been enjoying your comic. It was a good idea to post on Imgur! I’m throwing some FB likes to advertise for you. :)

dennyzet
    Participant

I saw it on 9gag.com and I totally love it :love:

VK_Elozan
    Participant

I was typing in random letter combinations out of sheer boredom. Somehow I ended up here and discovered, and I loved it. I read it for a while and eventually decided to make an account to make comments.

gremlinkid

Imgur

Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cheer Up, Emo Kid © 2008-2017 by Enzo. All rights reserved.
All references and otherwise trademarked or copyrighted content remain the properties of their respective owners.