Look I am new

Start a New Forum Topic

Home Forum General Forums Off-Topic Discussion Look I am new

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AMK AMK 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JoshuaPack

I just signed up, and I am making a post. This website is active right? I mean, it’s not a computer posting these comics……..

JoshuaPack

I guess it is computers posting these comics. Can I join the collective minds of your superior intellect? or something…..

Enzo
    Enzo
    Keymaster

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately it is not very active lately.

But if you think about it, aren’t we all just organic computers? You are very welcome to join the hivemind, though. Please submit your name, DOB and Social Security/SIN number and we can get started on your paperwork.

AMK
    AMK

Enzo is also going to need a sample of your DNA.
    I think you know what I’m talking about.
    About a gallon will do.

JoshuaPack

hmmm, i dont have any of that………. I mean, maybe a name……But you guys will never figure that out….. as for everything else, i don’t really have any of that stuff.

Tech21101
    Participant

Disclaimer: All of these replies may be computer generated.

JoshuaPack

Look guys, i tried my best to bring this back with one small post….. I have failed :(

AMK
    AMK

Yes. You have. You should be ashamed. I expected better of you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cheer Up, Emo Kid © 2008-2017 by Enzo. All rights reserved.
All references and otherwise trademarked or copyrighted content remain the properties of their respective owners.