New Music Releases!

Start a New Forum Topic

Home Forum General Forums Media Discussion New Music Releases!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  temperance 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • Author

canadamaggot
    Participant

So for people who know me on these forums, I’m sort of a huge music buff. (close to) Nothing gets me as riled up as a new release from a band I love, especially when the new release is well-worth the wait. More fantastic than that is hearing a new band, right?

Purpose of this thread: Post about a band’s debut, new single, album teaser, or release! Spread the word of your favourite artists.

—————————————————————

For me, I know that Between The Buried And Me is coming out with a new record, Parallax 2: Future Sequence, next week. A band by the name of Tesseract is also coming out with a new album and with a new singer. Lastly that I remember off the top of my head is Muse whose new album, The 2nd Law, has been released and it’s pretty damn sweet.

Enzo
    Enzo
    Keymaster

I’ve not heard of them before, but I watched the video you posted and am really digging some of the samples of their new album. Particularly the 1st and 3rd track. Man, I haven’t bought music in a while… maybe it’s time to start dropping some dollars again.

I’m kind of shitty at keeping up with the current music scene but I know Green Day is dropping a new album next month, and it’s going to be second of a trilogy. Here’s the album trailer.

Eli
    Participant

I am very exited for the release of My Chemical Romances scrapped album you can read about it here.

http://www.mychemicalromance.com/blog/frank/conventional-weapons

Long story short they made an entire album and decided to scrap it because they felt like it was not the right time to release it and wrote Danger Days instead.

canadamaggot
    Participant

MCR writes: “So beginning in October we will be releasing 2 songs a month for 5 months. 10 songs in total from the Conventional Weapons sessions we did back in 2009.”

So wait, it’s 2 songs a month? That’s kind of awesome! Where can I get this?! :O

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  canadamaggot.

Eli
    Participant

You can get it on iTunes and from the store at mychemicalromance.com

MikeDJcun
    Participant

Have any of you ever heard of a band called Young Guns? They’re a British rock band, they are amazing. Their newest album came out in the US a few months ago I think but it was out ages ago in the UK. This is off their new album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk3vjIDuy9w

canadamaggot
    Participant

Have any of you ever heard of a band called Young Guns?

Woa, this is actually pretty cool. It reminds me of like Three Days Grace and bands like them. hehe.

MikeDJcun
    Participant

Yeah, they are a great band, one of my favourites at the moment. I used to love 3DG, went off them for a bit though. Have they had any new stuff recently?

canadamaggot
    Participant

In all honesty, I haven’t even bothered to listen to Three Days Grace after One-X. They sound like a lot of other rock bands out there and you can only hear the same riffs being done so many times. That doesn’t make the music “bad”, but just tiring.

MikeDJcun
    Participant

Ahh, that’s fair enough. Ever heard of Bullet for My valentine?

thegrimsmiley
    Participant

BULLET!!!! Matt Tuck is the shit, my man. have you seen his new B.C. Rich signature v? beatiful guitar. also, if anyone here has ever NOT heard of Ace Augustine, check out there song “justifiers”. Oh yeah, and give blood for memory a listen, too. their instrumental “serotonine” and their song ” you’ve got cute horns by the way” should keep you riled for a while. grim out.

MikeDJcun
    Participant

Yes, yes he is. I quite like his new haircut too. And they seem pretty cool. Not really loving their vocals though, not a big screamer fan tbh.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cheer Up, Emo Kid © 2008-2017 by Enzo. All rights reserved.
All references and otherwise trademarked or copyrighted content remain the properties of their respective owners.