New Music Releases!

Start a New Forum Topic

Home Forum General Forums Media Discussion New Music Releases!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  temperance 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 13 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Cryssy
    Participant

I am very exited for the release of My Chemical Romances scrapped album you can read about it here.

http://www.mychemicalromance.com/blog/frank/conventional-weapons

Long story short they made an entire album and decided to scrap it because they felt like it was not the right time to release it and wrote Danger Days instead.

Soooo I’m late to the party but yay for someone else who still likes MCR! I actually really like how they are growing musically. Then again I am getting old…. so there is that lol.

justsophie
    Participant

Oh my gosh you guys, if someone had goten pregers the day this was relesesed. They would have 3 week baby. *look of joy* :B

Stitches
    Participant

My Chemical Romance is gracing us with a new and final album on March 25. A greatest hits album, but it’s somethin’, eh?

temperance

some of em were really good

Viewing 4 posts - 13 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cheer Up, Emo Kid © 2008-2017 by Enzo. All rights reserved.
All references and otherwise trademarked or copyrighted content remain the properties of their respective owners.